Dormitories and Dining
Spacious and well ventilated hostels with modern facilities. Separate hostel for Boys and Girls with wardens and dorm assistants round the clock on duty.
Boys: Gauthama & Agastya Hostel - 2 blocks with the capacity of 25 in each.
Girls: Parasara – 1 blocks with the capacity of 25.
Facilities provided in hostels:
* Each child is provided with a cot, and a locker for keeping personal belongings.
* Round the clock medical services, a trained nurse and on call doctor facilities are available.
* Tuck-shop facility for stationery and toiletries.
* Hot water facility with solar water heaters.
* RO Drinking Water facility in the campus.
* Laundry Services
* Cobbler and Barber Services
Kitchen and Dining hall
Purely vegetarian food cooked in hygienic conditions with modern steam cooking facility.
Well furnished dining hall accommodates students and teachers. The teachers dine with the children to train them good table manners and dining habits. The diet is supplemented with fruits and salads.
RO water facility in the dining hall is provided .
For Day Boarders: 11 AM Milk / Tea, Noon Lunch, 4 PM Snacks, Tea/ Milk
For the Hostlers: 6.30 AM Ragi Malt, 8 AM Breakfast, 11 AM milk / Tea, Noon Lunch,
4 PM Snacks Tea/ Milk , 8 AM Dinner, Milk at 9 PM.