Balancing Independence with Inter – Dependence:
“As children grow up to be worldly inquisitive and indulgent, it is necessary to lay the foundation of discrimination, rather than a dominating person that makes them revolt! Later self discipline naturally follows discrimination,”
Sage Vasishta counseled King Dasharatha - (as narrated by Valmiki in the ‘Ramayana’)
Spacious and well ventilated hostels with modern facilities. Separate hostel for Boys and Girls with wardens and dorm assistants round the clock on duty.
Brihaspati Hostel - 4 blocks with the capacity of 32 in each.
Kasyapa and Sandeepa – 3 blocks with the capacity of 20 in each.
Facilities provided in hostels:
* Each child is provided with a cot, and a locker for keeping personal belongings.
* Round the clock medical services, a trained nurse and on call doctor facilities are available.
* Tuck-shop facility for stationery and toiletries.
* Hot water facility with solar water heaters.
* RO Drinking Water facility in the campus.
* Laundry Services
Cobbler and Barber Services